@

Vinayaka Chavithi Vratha Kalpam Telugu

Sunday 22 September 2013

Bharat gas Guidelines and Faq's

http://musicbeat4.blogspot.com/ PLEASE VISIT AGAIN



Q1.How to get a new lpg connection?

Q2. What are the documents I will receive after obtaining a new LPG connection?

Q3.Is it compulsory to buy hot plate (stove) and other accessories from distributor while availing new LPG connection?

Q4. I have been informed that my connection has been blocked as a suspected Multiple connection? What to do?

Q5. Why am I required to submit the KYC form?

Q6. How do I Reactivate My Connection?

Q7. In case of transfer, what is the procedure to transfer the connection?

Q8. How do we change the name of the connection holder?

Q9. How do I transfer my connection tomy son?

Q10. I am a legal heir of my father who is no more. How do I transfer his LPG connection to me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS

CHITIKA 2

Search This Blog

SONGS

Your scrolling text goes here

Copyright Text